|Yamaha||88 Note Graded Hammer Keyboard – Dual & Duo Settings – Two Track Digital Recorder – App Compatible – Soft Close Cover.||High-End.||Lowest Price Here!|
|Yamaha||88 Keys – Graded Hammer Standard Keyboard – Adjustable Speaker System – Ten Digital Voices – Dual & Duo Modes – USB Socket.||Mid-Range.||Lowest Price Here!|
|Yamaha||Nine-Stage Lessons – Chord Dictionary – 385 Voices – Lightweight – Auto Accompaniment Backing Tracks – Phrase Recorder – Duo Mode.||Mid-Range/Affordable.||Lowest Price Here!|
Best Digital Pianos For Beginners
When you are looking to buy a digital piano the two most important things you have to consider are your budget and your level of experience. If you are a beginner then there is no point choosing an overly complicated and inevitably expensive digital piano which is likely to intimidate you and may actually turn you off learning how to play. This doesn’t mean you should settle for an overly simplistic model because you ‘ll want something that you can continue to use as you improve, but you should be looking for a digital piano which is user-friendly, offers a great sound, is going to last a long time and comes with useful and engaging features which can make the learning experience fun and innovative. If you’re not sure where to start then read on for our top 3 digital pianos for beginners!
Yamaha Arius Review – Our Number 1
- This beautiful digital piano comes with an 88 note graded hammer keyboard which will make you feel like you’re playing on a traditional grand piano. This digital piano comes in a stylish black walnut design which is guaranteed to compliment any modern or traditional style living room.
- The Yamaha Arius YDP (lowest price here!) comes with 10 voices to choose from and it has a 192 note polyphony. You can choose to play in the regular grand piano voice or play around with electronic piano, organ, vibraphone, strings and more.
- This digital piano comes with dual and duo settings. The duo setting is particularly ideal for beginners because it enables you to split the keyboard into two identical halves so your teacher/friend/relative can play a few notes on one half of the piano and then you can repeat them on the other side in the exact same key.
- You may not be looking to promote your music just yet, but if you do decide to start sharing your music with the world then this is the digital piano for you. The Yamaha Arius YDP comes with an in-built two track digital recorder which can record two separate tracks and then play them together for an awesome duet style sound. You can also use the included sound control settings to edit your recording.
- This digital piano is compatible with a free piano controller app for iOS devices. This app can be used to access and control the digital pianos key functions and sounds
- The Yamaha Arius YDP comes with a soft close cover which you can use to cover the keyboard once you are finished with it to protect the keyboard from getting dusty.
- This is an up-market digital piano which will last a long time because you can continue to use it as you grow and improve. This piano will have a lot to offer you as a beginner, but it will have even more to offer you over time.
Features: 88 Note Graded Hammer Keyboard – Dual & Duo Settings – Two Track Digital Recorder – App Compatible – Soft Close Cover.
Yamaha P-45 Review – Number 2
- The Yamaha P-45 delivers great sounds from its 88 key graded hammer standard keyboard which is enhanced with matte black key tops for an authentic feel which is great for anyone who is planning on using a grand piano at some stage in the future.
- This digital piano comes with an adjustable speaker system which delivers great quality sounds right from the comfort of your own home. The Yamaha P-45 features a 64 note polyphony and is also ideal for outdoor/stage performances.
- The Yamaha P-45 comes with ten digital voices which you can use to play around with the sound, enhance some of your songs and just have fun. The digital voices includes a grand piano voice, electric piano, a magical harpsichord, organ, vibraphone and strings. There are also reverb and chorus options which you can use to add more depth to your sound.
- This digital piano offers a dual mode which will allow you to play two instrument sounds at the same time for a layered effect. There is also the duo function which is great if you are having piano lessons because it allows the teacher to play their notes on one side of the piano which you can then directly copy in the same note on the other side.
- The Yamah P-45 comes with a USB socket which will let you easily connect the piano to your computer if you want to share your music.
- This Yamaha P-45 is ideal for lessons, home use and performances. It is a piano you can grow into, but it is also straightforward enough to enable even complete beginners to learn in a fun, versatile way.
Features: 88 Keys – Graded Hammer Standard Keyboard – Adjustable Speaker System – Ten Digital Voices – Dual & Duo Modes – USB Socket.
Yamaha YPT-255 Review – Number 3
- The Yamaha YPT-255 keyboard includes a nine-stage lesson feature which will get you started playing with one hand before you try playing chords and notes at the same time. This lesson feature includes songs which you can practice, it has a scoring function to make the learning process more fun, and it comes with a ‘waiting’ function which will let you take our time to find the right note.
- This Yamaha YPT-255 keyboard contains a chord dictionary which will help you learn and play piano chords.
- This digital keyboard comes with 385 different voices which you can play around with. The YPT-255 also comes with reverb and chorus effects
- The Yamaha YPT-255 on weighs about 4KG which makes it light enough to carry around and even take to friends houses/performances. This digital piano can also run on batteries if you want to use it out of the house.
- If you’ve always wanted to be in a band then the Yamaha YPT-255 is for you. This digital piano comes with 100 auto accompaniment backing tracks which will be controlled by the chords you play.
- The Yamaha YPT-255 can be easily connected to your music player so that you can play along to your favourite songs.
- This digital camera also comes with an inbuilt phrase recorder which you can use to easily remember phrases and ideas.
- The Yamaha YPT-255 has a duo mode option which will split the keyboard into two identical halves which you can use with a teacher for easier practice sessions.
Features: Nine-Stage Lessons – Chord Dictionary – 385 Voices – Lightweight – Auto Accompaniment Backing Tracks – Phrase Recorder – Duo Mode.
All three of these digital pianos have great features which are easy enough for beginners to get to grips with but detailed enough to help the user develop their skills and continue to improve over time. We are sure you would be happy with any one of these three digital pianos, but we would like to specially recommend the Yamaha Arius YDP-S52 Digital Piano because of its professional and stylish appearance, because it has a 192 note polyphony, because it comes with both dual and duo settings which gives you more ways to learn on the piano, because it is compatible with a free iOS piano controller app, and because this digital piano lets you record and track your progress over time.